A. Dry batteries: Dry batteries are also called manganese-zinc batteries. The so-called manganese-zinc refers to its raw materials. For dry batteries of other materials, such as silver oxide batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries. The voltage of the manganese-zinc battery is 15V. Dry batteries consume chemical raw materials to generate electricity. Its voltage is not high, and the continuous current it can generate cannot exceed 1 ampere.
B. Lead storage battery: Fill a glass tank or plastic tank with sulfuric acid, and then insert two lead plates, one is connected to the positive electrode of the charger, and the other is connected to the negative electrode of the charger. After more than ten hours of charging, a storage battery is formed. There is a voltage of 2 volts between its positive and negative poles. The advantage of the battery is that it can be used repeatedly.
Classification of lead-acid batteries:
B1. Classification according to the battery plate structure: formed, pasted and tube type batteries;
B2. Classified by battery cover and structure: open-ended, vented, acid-proof and explosion-proof and sealed valve-regulated batteries;
B3. Classified by battery maintenance methods: there are ordinary, low maintenance, and maintenance-free batteries.
B4. According to the relevant national standards, the main battery series products are:
B11. Starting battery: mainly used for starting and lighting of automobiles, tractors, diesel engines, ships, etc.;
B12. Fixed storage batteries: mainly used in communications, power plants, and computer systems as backup power sources for protection and automatic control;
B13. Traction battery: Mainly used for power supply of various battery vehicles, forklifts, forklifts, etc.;
B14. Railway batteries: mainly used for the power of railway diesel locomotives, electric locomotives, passenger car starting and lighting;
B15. Motorcycle battery: mainly used for starting and lighting of various specifications of motorcycles;
B16. Batteries for coal mines: mainly used for traction power supply of electric locomotives;
B17. Batteries for energy storage: mainly used for wind and hydroelectric power storage.
C. Lithium battery: a battery with lithium as the negative electrode. It is a new type of high-energy battery developed after the 1960s. The advantages of lithium batteries are that the single battery has high voltage, large specific energy, long storage life (up to 10 years), good high and low temperature performance, and can be used at -40 to 150°C.
Showing 1 to 24 of 36 Products
- car jump start power bankAs low as $19.90
- PD 65W & QC 27W Power Station$100.00
- UAV lithium battery$5.00
- Solar street light batteryAs low as $50.00
- Solar Garden Light Lithium BatteryAs low as $30.00
- Solar monitoring lithium batteryAs low as $20.00
- Portable system batteryAs low as $10.00
- On-off grid system batteryAs low as $100.00
- Power system batteryAs low as $200.00
- Scooter batteryAs low as $5.00
- Hair clipper battery$19.90
- battery for apple tv remoteAs low as $0.10
- Electric bicycle batteryAs low as $20.00
- Folding bicycle batteryAs low as $100.00
- Lawn mower batteryAs low as $19.90
- Sweeping robot batteryAs low as $9.99
- RV batteryAs low as $500.00
- Forklift batteryAs low as $300.00
- Golf car lithium batteryAs low as $199.00
- Lead-acid replacement batteryAs low as $199.00