Lithium iron phosphate battery refers to a lithium ion battery that uses lithium iron phosphate as the battery's positive electrode material. The key cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries are lithium cobaltate, lithium manganate, lithium nickelate, ternary materials, lithium iron phosphate and so on. Lithium cobalt oxide batteries are most of the battery cathode materials used in lithium batteries at this stage. Compared with traditional lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries have great advantages in terms of working standard voltage, specific energy, and cycle system service life.
Advantages of lithium iron phosphate battery as UPS power supply:
1. Security. The PO bond in the UPS crystallization of the lithium iron phosphate battery is stable and not easy to dissolve. Even under high temperature or overcharge standards, it will not collapse, become hot or produce strong oxidizing chemicals like lithium cobalt oxide batteries. Possess an excellent safety factor.
2. Application deadline. Compared with the lead-acid battery, UPS's cycle system service life is generally around 2000 times, while the UPS cycle system service life is 300 times of lead-acid battery. Applied under the same standard, the basic theoretical service life can reach 7 to 8 years. On the whole, the characteristic price comparison theoretically exceeds 4 times that of lead-acid batteries.
3. Working temperature. The operating temperature range of the battery pack is generally between -20°C and 60°C, and its heat resistance can achieve the highest value of electric heating between 350°C and 500°C.
Fourth, no memory. Often under the condition of incomplete filling, the volume of the rechargeable battery cell will quickly drop below the short-circuit capacity. This type of condition is called memory. Lithium iron phosphate battery is not prone to this kind of situation. No matter what kind of situation the rechargeable battery is in, it can be charged at any time, without having to charge the battery first and then the battery.
5. Net weight. A lithium iron phosphate battery rechargeable battery with the same volume has a volume of 2/3 of that of a lead-acid battery and a net weight of 1/3 of that of a lead-acid battery.
6. Ecological benefits. Lithium iron phosphate battery rechargeable batteries are generally considered to be no heavy metals, no non-ferrous metals, and zero pollution. They are the emerald green and environmentally friendly batteries in the case.
There are many advantages of lithium battery UPS power supply, because different types of lithium battery UPS power supplies have their own unique advantages. For example, the battery pack: the input can include power factor calibration (three-phase); N+X series sink for use (three-phase). In addition, the UPS, high-efficiency filtering and power supply circuit are fully compatible with on-board generators; the perfect combination with lithium iron phosphate batteries can reasonably reduce the load on the car and save indoor space.