Solar cells are divided into crystalline silicon and amorphous silicon. Among them, crystalline silicon solar cells can be divided into monocrystalline solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels. The efficiency of monocrystalline silicon is higher than that of crystalline silicon.
How to detect the high quality of solar panels, we will explain from the appearance inspection, physical size inspection and appearance defect inspection of battery samples below.
1. Visual inspection of battery samples
We observe whether the color of the battery surface is uniform, whether there is mechanical damage, and whether the solder joints have oxidation spots.
Whether the upper electrode of the battery and the bottom electrode of the battery have fallen off. Whether the anti-reflection film is peeling off or discolored. We also need to use vernier calipers and micrometers to measure the overall dimensions and thickness of the battery samples, which should meet the product production standards.
2. Physical size inspection
Check whether the distance between the upper surface of the battery and the packaging glass of the casing and the dimensions of the packaging casing are in compliance with the actual product standards.
3. Appearance defect inspection:
After the standard battery is packaged, it is necessary to perform an appearance defect inspection, focusing on checking whether the materials inside have internal reflection. There may be defects during the packaging process, such as bubbles, delamination, and unclear markings. (Under normal circumstances, bubbles and delamination defects are the most critical)
The first three points are from the manufacturer's point of view, and from the consumer's point of view, we will judge the quality of solar cells from the following four points:
(1) Detect the surface of the module: check whether the surface of the module is smooth and meticulous, and there is no residual silica gel, which will reduce the power generation efficiency of the battery panel.
(2) Check the battery: check whether the battery is broken or cracked. This kind of component poses a great safety hazard, and the power generation efficiency is very low.
(3) Detect component frame: Is the component frame very strong and deformed?
(4) Check the silica gel: Check whether the silica gel is evenly distributed around the back of the module and whether it penetrates into the gap between the backplane and the frame tightly.