The solar panel company mainly develops solar street lights, solar garden lights, LED street lights, solar floor lights, LED street lights, solar panels, solar photovoltaic power generation systems, etc. We produce monocrystalline silicon/polycrystalline silicon solar panels, solar street lights, and solar distributed power stations. Provide a variety of models and specifications of monocrystalline silicon/polycrystalline silicon solar panels, solar cell modules, solar products with a power coverage of 10W-500W, and their quality fully meets international standards. 70% of them are exported to Europe, America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa and other regions, and are widely used and trusted by customers.
Application areas of our solar panels
1. Small home lighting system: household photovoltaic power generation system
2. Lamp power supply: such as garden lamps, street lamps, indoor lighting energy-saving lamps, etc.
3. Solar traffic lights: traffic lights, warning lights
4. Living areas: solar electric vehicles, solar water heaters, solar battery charging equipment
5. Communication/communication field: solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcasting/communication/paging power system; rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, soldier GPS power supply, etc.
6. Solar heating system: use solar energy to provide energy for the heating equipment in the room to heat it.
7. Widely used in various lighting appliances, very suitable for electronic appliances and lighting in remote places such as villages, mountains, islands, highways, etc.
8. Solar power panels are recyclable
Some common questions about distributed photovoltaic power generation systems or solar power solar cells
1. How much does it cost to install a rooftop solar power system?
Answer: Generally, rooftop photovoltaic power generation systems installed in homes have a capacity of 3 kW or 5 kW. According to the current industry, the cost of photovoltaic power generation systems is about 8,500 yuan/kilowatt-10,000 yuan/kilowatt (depending on the difficulty of installation and construction) It is calculated that the installation of a 3 kW photovoltaic power generation system requires $3000-$5000. 5 kW requires $8000-$12000.
2. The roof of the factory is not mine. Can I install a photovoltaic power station?
Answer: Yes, you can obtain the right to use the roof by negotiating with the landlord to lease the roof, and then build the power station. In this case, you are the legal power station owner. If necessary, the power station can also be moved.
3. How much roof area is needed to install a rooftop photovoltaic power generation system?
Answer: Generally, 1KW requires an installation area of 10 square meters. According to your plan, the capacity of the rooftop photovoltaic power generation system can be directly multiplied for calculation.
4. What is "spontaneous self-use, surplus electricity to go online"?
Answer: Spontaneous self-use, surplus electricity means that part of the electricity generated by the photovoltaic power generation system is used by the user, and the excess electricity is connected to the grid and sold to the grid company. The settlement basis is measured in accordance with the two-way meter installed on the user side at the time of grid connection.
5. Can I get subsidies for both self-use electricity and online electricity?
Answer: The current policy adopts a unit electricity subsidy method for distributed photovoltaic power generation, that is, subsidies are provided for all the electricity generated by the photovoltaic system, so whether it is self-generated electricity or surplus electricity on the grid, the subsidy is based on the same standard.
6. How to obtain the subsidy funds for the user's photovoltaic system power generation?
Answer: The grid company is responsible for guiding and cooperating with the project unit to carry out the grid-connected operation and acceptance of the distributed photovoltaic power generation project. It signs the purchase and sale contract with the project unit, and the grid company measures the total power generation and on-grid electricity of the distributed project separately. To subsidize distributed power generation projects based on the amount of electricity, the grid company should settle the on-grid electricity fee with the project unit in accordance with the prescribed on-grid power price, and transfer the subsidy funds to the project unit on a monthly basis for the entire power generation of the project unit in accordance with the prescribed power subsidy policy.
7. What should I do if the photovoltaic system installed by the user is not enough for my own use?
Answer: If the amount of electricity generated by a distributed photovoltaic power generation project cannot meet the electricity demand of the corresponding power user of the project, the power grid enterprise must assume the power supply responsibility like an ordinary power user.
For this mode of operation, the PV grid-connected point is set on the load side of the consumer's electricity meter. It is necessary to add a meter for photovoltaic power transmission or set the grid electricity meter to two-way metering, and the PV electricity directly used by the consumer will save electricity bills. The method directly enjoys the sales price of the grid, and the reverse transmission power is separately measured and settled at the specified on-grid price.
Solar panel material classification
At present, crystalline silicon materials (including polycrystalline silicon and monocrystalline silicon) are the main photovoltaic materials, with a market share of more than 90%, and will remain the mainstream materials for solar cells for a long period of time in the future. The production technology of polysilicon materials has long been in the hands of 10 factories in 3 7 companies in the United States, Japan, and Germany, forming a technology blockade and market monopoly. The demand for polysilicon mainly comes from semiconductors and solar cells. According to different purity requirements, it is divided into electronic grade and solar grade. Among them, electronic grade polysilicon accounts for about 55%, and solar grade polysilicon accounts for 45%. With the rapid development of the photovoltaic industry, the demand for polysilicon from solar cells grows faster than the development of semiconductor polysilicon. The demand will exceed electronic grade polysilicon. In 1994, the total output of solar cells in the world was only 69MW, but in 2004 it was close to 1200MW, an increase of 17 times in just 10 years.
Solar panel, solar power generation panel, solar panel structure
1) Tempered glass is used to protect the main body of power generation (such as cells), and the selection of light transmission is required. 1. The light transmission rate must be high (generally above 91%); 2. Ultra-white tempered treatment
2) EVA is used to bond and fix the tempered glass and the main body of power generation (such as battery sheet). The quality of transparent EVA material directly affects the life of the module. EVA exposed to the air is easy to age and yellow, which affects the light transmittance of the module. In addition to the quality of the EVA itself, the lamination process of the module manufacturer also has a great influence on the power generation quality of the module. For example, the EVA glue connection is not up to the standard, and the bonding strength of the EVA and the tempered glass and the backplane is not enough, which will cause the early Aging affects the life of components.
3) The main function of the cell is to generate electricity. The mainstream of the main power generation market is the crystalline silicon solar cell and the thin film solar cell. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Crystal silicon solar cells have relatively low equipment costs, but the consumption and cell costs are high, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is also high, which is more suitable for power generation under outdoor sunlight; thin film solar cells have relatively high equipment costs, but consume and battery The cost is very low, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency is more than half of that of the crystalline silicon cell, but the low light effect is very good, and it can generate electricity under ordinary light, such as the solar cell on the calculator.
Solar panel, solar panel power generation efficiency
The photoelectric conversion efficiency of monocrystalline silicon solar energy reaches 24%, which is the photoelectric conversion efficiency of all types of solar cells. However, the production cost of monocrystalline silicon solar cells is so great that it has not been widely and universally used in large numbers. In terms of production cost, polycrystalline silicon solar cells are cheaper than monocrystalline silicon solar cells, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon solar cells is much lower. In addition, the service life of polycrystalline silicon solar cells is also shorter than that of monocrystalline silicon solar cells. . Therefore, in terms of cost performance, monocrystalline silicon solar cells are slightly better.
Researchers have found that some compound semiconductor materials are suitable for solar photovoltaic conversion films. For example, CdS, CdTe; III-V compound semiconductors: GaAs, AIPInP, etc.; thin-film solar cells made of these semiconductors show very good photoelectric conversion efficiency. Semiconductor materials with multiple gradient band gaps can expand the solar energy absorption spectrum, thereby increasing the photoelectric conversion efficiency. A large number of practical applications of thin-film solar cells present broad prospects. Among these multi-element semiconductor materials, Cu(In,Ga)Se2 is an excellent solar light absorbing material. Based on it, thin-film solar cells with significantly higher photoelectric conversion efficiency than silicon can be designed, and the achievable photoelectric conversion rate is 18%.
Solar panels, solar panel life and prospects
The principle of thermal power generation is to convert fuel into working fluid vapor, and then drive a steam turbine to generate electricity. The former process is a light-heat conversion process; the latter process is a heat-electric conversion process, which is the same as ordinary thermal power generation. The disadvantage of solar thermal power generation is its low efficiency and high cost. It is estimated that its investment is at least 5-10 times more expensive than ordinary thermal power plants. A 1,000MW solar thermal power station requires an investment of 2 to 2.5 billion US dollars, and the average investment of 1 kW is 2000 to 2500 US dollars. Therefore, it is suitable for small and special occasions, and large-scale utilization is very economically uneconomical, and it cannot compete with ordinary thermal power plants or nuclear power plants.