As the use time of electric forklifts continues to increase and due to various factors such as the environment and driver operation during use, the forklift mechanism and various parts will be naturally loosened or worn to different degrees, as well as deposits and fouling. And mechanical damage. Improper use and maintenance will also cause serious abnormal wear and tear, which will destroy the normal cooperation relationship of electric forklift accessories.
In addition, deformation of parts, natural corrosion, loosening of fasteners and incorrect adjustment of related parts will destroy the original technical state of electric forklift machinery. When the state of technology deteriorates to a certain extent, there will be a certain degree of abnormality or some parts and accessories will lose the ability to work, making the machine unable to continue working. This phenomenon is called a mechanical failure. When each mechanical part of the electric forklift fails, the location and cause of the failure shall be found through analysis, judgment and necessary methods, and eliminated, and the intact technical condition can be quickly restored, which is called electric forklift maintenance troubleshooting.
Industrial forklifts are used in various applications in many industries. Due to the continuous advancement of technology, battery-powered industrial forklifts have become more and more common. With longer driving times, shorter charging times, and fewer emissions (which actually eliminates the dangers associated with carbon monoxide), this type of forklift has become more popular. For example: forklift lithium battery. Currently, there are many types of battery-powered forklifts, from small electric pallet forklifts to larger high-lift forklifts. No matter what kind of electric industrial forklift you have, their batteries and maintenance have similar dangers. Electric industrial forklifts are driven by large lead-acid batteries and must be charged and replaced regularly.
Reasons for abnormal noise of electric forklift and maintenance methods:
1. The fastener screws are loose, the guide wheels and rollers of the car body are seriously worn, and the gap is too large.
2. The gap between the chain and the chain pin is too large or the gap between the upper and lower nails of the fork and the cross beam of the fork is too large.
3. Check whether the rolling gap between the guide wheel, the roller and the mast is too large. Whether the cooperation gap between the fork and the fork frame is too large, these factors will cause the electric forklift to make abnormal noise when in use.
4. Check whether the tire screws are loose, whether the bearings are damaged, and so on.
5. The gear pump of the forklift is malfunctioning. For example, if air enters the pump from the suction pipe or the seal, the resistance of the suction pipe is too large, or even part of it is blocked. Gear pump accuracy is not high. The pump and the coupling are not on the same axis. The solution is to add lubricating oil to the connection. If the abnormal noise is reduced, it means that it is leaking. Tighten the joint or directly replace the sealing ring; if there is no change, check the gear accuracy, carry out research and adjustment, and replace the gear if necessary. Finally, check the coaxiality of the pump and the coupling, pay attention to the difference between the working state and the static state, and adjust according to the technical requirements.
There are many reasons for the abnormal sound of the forklift. Forklift maintenance personnel should drive the forklift to the parking lot facility for special investigation to find out the reason, so that the cause of the abnormal sound of the forklift can be solved from the source, and the fault can be solved directly.
Electric forklift working device and hydraulic system failure and maintenance method
1. The main reasons for chattering during lifting are: air in the lifting cylinder, oil leakage in the hydraulic system, large and small rollers of the inner mast fork, and
Excessive wear of the mast bearings, uneven tightness of the two lifting chains, etc.
2. The lifting speed is too slow or cannot be lifted. The main reasons are: oil tank shortage, oil filter blockage, safety valve failure, hydraulic oil temperature is too high, hydraulic oil is too thin, hydraulic pipeline leaks, hydraulic pump is damaged and so on. Abnormal noises caused by the falling of the door frame are generally caused by damage or aging of the shock-proof rubber. The maintenance method is to first check the joints, the sealing gaskets of each component and the internal structure for oil leakage. If there is, replace it; vent the system. If it still cannot be eliminated, disassemble and inspect the lifting hydraulic cylinder, gear pump and If the working condition of the safety valve is not reached, repair or replacement is required.
3. Lifting bounce, the mast is bounced when lifting. The cause of the failure is that there is air in the lifting hydraulic cylinder; the performance of the gear pump is poor; the forklift reversing valve is not flexible; the oil is not clean. The maintenance method is to first loosen the bleed screw plug on the lifting hydraulic cylinder to release the air in the lifting cylinder; check the cleanliness of the oil. If the beating still cannot be cleared, check the working conditions of the reversing valve and gear pump. If it is not working properly, it should be repaired or replaced.
Other failures and repair methods
1. The main reasons for sliding down too fast when there is a load are: oil leakage in pipelines and joints or serious wear of the valve stem or sealing ring of the valve hole of the multi-way valve.
Internal leakage occurs, the seal of the piston oil seal of the lifting cylinder is worn, and internal leakage occurs.
2. The front and rear tire screws are loose, the wheel hub bearing is damaged, the rear axle plane bearing and needle roller bearing are damaged, etc., there will be abnormal conditions during driving.
3. Abnormalities in all parts of the whole vehicle should be eliminated one by one. After the problems are found in the test drive inspection, reasonable maintenance and treatment can be carried out to solve the problems.
4. Braking deviation. The reason for this failure is that the braking force of the left and right wheels is unbalanced, which makes the forklift tilt to one side when braking. When braking, which side rushes forward must check the brake gap or master cylinder condition of which side. The deviation is irregular, from left to right, if you first turn left and then right when braking, you should check the braking of the left wheel first, otherwise, check the right wheel. Finally, the brake shoe friction lining or brake drum is oily.
5. Oil leakage (including external leakage and internal leakage). The oil leakage of the main cylinder and wheel cylinder is mostly caused by the wear and tear of the leather cup and apron. If you feel very light when you step on the brake pedal, it is usually caused by the wear and tear of the master cylinder cup; the seal of the piston cup, apron or piston push rod seal of the supercharger booster cylinder and the control valve cup will cause poor sealing. Oil leakage; the brake shoe is too thin or the brake gap is too large. When the brake pedal is pressed hard, the wheel cylinder cup will turn over and cause oil leakage.
6. Excessive consumption of forklift brake fluid.
1) Check whether there is oil leakage in each pipeline.
2) The brake slide valve cup of the forklift transmission shift control valve leaks oil, and the brake fluid enters the transmission. At this time, the odor of brake fluid can be smelled from the transmission oil volume inspection hole.
3). Poor sealing of the piston cup, seal ring or piston push rod seal ring of the vacuum booster booster cylinder and the control valve cup will cause excessive brake fluid consumption.
7. It is very laborious to step on the brake pedal. The cause of the failure: the master cylinder cup or the master cylinder piston sealing ring swelled. The copper pipe between the main cylinder and the supercharger is deformed or pinched, which makes the inner hole smaller and the oil flow is not smooth. The copper pipe leading to the wheel cylinder is deformed, resulting in a smaller hole diameter and poor oil flow. The seal ring of the control cylinder is swollen, the brake fluid is deteriorated, and the fluidity is deteriorated due to the excessive viscosity.